These make fantastic alternatives to After Eights or the tempting snack at work. They are so easy to make and satisfy that sweet craving. You can try experimenting with different types of nuts and toppings to find your favourite, but for me I love the taste of the pecans and the cashews together.
Handful of cashew nuts
Handful of pecan nuts
2 handfuls of dates
- Put the nuts and dates in a blender and blend until they are thoroughly mixed.
- Roll out little ball shapes between your palms until you have finished all the mixture.
- Scatter some dessicated coconut onto a plate and roll a third of the balls into it until they are completely coated.
- Scatter some cocoa powder onto another plate and roll another third of the balls in the cocoa powder.
- Scatter some chopped almonds onto another plate and roll the remaining balls in the chopped almonds.
- Put them onto trays and into the fridge, until ready to eat. Enjoy!